Monday 29 September 2014

Neck warming mobius cowl

As you can see there has been a bit of a distraction from the Autumn project.  I started a cowl, in this yarn, last year and it very time consuming, as I was using a smaller sized hook and different stitches.  I decided that I didn't like the look of it and wasn't sure what pattern I was using, so I unravelled it.

I decided to make my own pattern and this is the result, before I have joined up the cowl.  I am quite happy with the results so far, as the variegated yarn makes the simple pattern look very effective. 

Now to join it up and try it on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.