Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wednesday's wishes - Felt

Today's post has the theme - Felt.  I have always liked felt, but I liked it even more when I discovered I could make it myself by shrinking wool jumpers (on purpose).  I then proceeded to make soft toys from it.


Have you ever seen anything so gorgeous?  This lovely wee owl is needle felted by Scratchcraft on Etsy, she makes lots of adorable other cuties such as elephants, penguins etc.


This beautiful toadstool is also needle felted by TheWonderRevolution on Etsy.


This handsome Puffin is a Christmas ornament made by PuffinPatchwork on Etsy, who is based in Dingle Ireland (yay).   She has some incredible felt dogs, phone cases and purses.


This lovely needle case is by FabricandInk on Etsy.  They also have great selection of pincushions, other needle cases and mice.


These fabulous owls are the results when you use Woollysomething's pattern.  She has all sorts of other good patterns and finished goods.

Hope that you enjoyed this journey into felt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, thank you for including my hedgehog needle book in your "felt" post. I love working with all kinds of felt, the home felted kind and the lovely organic wool felt I use for my items.
    Thanks again!

    Angele Carter
    FabricAndInk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.