- The sun is out and another of my sunflowers is about to burst open.
- There is nearly enough beans to have for dinner. All my plants were planted a bit late, but I am happy to get a bit of produce.
- The tomatoes in the porch are growing, they are a small variety and hopefully will ripen.
- I still have lots of cornflowers to pick for my vase.
- First ever grown Aster - magnifique!
- Half way through the mini blanket.
- Yarn ready for Autumn leaves.
- The pelargoniums are still stunning. They have been flowering for months.
Monday, 15 September 2014
Eight things that make me happy today
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment.