Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas Decorations - Crochet Free Patterns

This post is following on from this one, detailing some free patterns provided by some lovely crafters for us all to make and enjoy.  So here are some beautiful Christmas decorations that are crocheted.


This is a very useful Christmas star from Leonie at Woolnhook and the pattern is here.  I say useful, because I can see it being used for garlands and wreaths, as well as a hanging tree decoration.


This charming set of Christmas lights are from Dappertoad and the pattern is here.  You will need to be a craftsy.com member to download the pattern, but it is worth setting it up, just to get this pattern and it is free.


These super cute Christmas socks are from Angie at lemondedesucrette and the pattern is here.  There is an excellent step by step tutorial as well.  A great to use all your odd bits of yarn.  A great advent calendar idea too.


These realistic looking pinecones are from yarnfreak and the pattern is here.  I quite like the idea of doing pastel coloured ones for a modern wreath decoration.


These very pretty Christmas trees are from Annoocrochet and the pattern is here.  We probably won't have a Christmas tree this year, but I thought some of these on a bare branch would look festive.

Well I think this will give you all lots of inspiration and ideas, I know it has certainly got my mind spinning.

1 comment:

  1. So many great ideas! I especially love the string of "lights" and the little stockings. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.