Saturday 16 May 2015

Stylecraft Lily Pond Blanket Crochet ALong - Progress




Lily Pond Blanket CAL - yes I have caught up, but not for long as another pattern will be released on 19 May 2015.  I am loving the colours and liking the CAL idea ie. having a piece to do every so often.  I am also liking doing things I haven't done before ie. the flowers and different stitches.  It is a good way of learning and expanding your repertoire.

If you want to join the CAL the details are here.  If you live in Ireland and need the yarn, I believe that Julie from KustomKidz Wool in Arklow (ph (0402) 24707) can help you out.                  

1 comment:

  1. Oh so lovely to see your progress, thanks for letting me know about your post, willbe following your progress with interest...
    best wishes
    Daisy j xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.