- Retro Mummy is a fantastic blog written by Corrie. She is a Mum to 6 children under 8 and is supercreative. She often blogs about wholesome cooking (often gluten-free), crafting and being a superbusy Mum.
- One Crafty Mumma is a fabulous blog written by Melissa. She lives in Tasmania and is a Mum to 2 children. Melissa comes up with some great craft ideas. At the moment she is working on handmade Christmas gifts for her whole family and she has also started a PenPal group.
- little woollie is a great blog written by Julie. She is a Mum to 3 boys, who has recently started an online yarn shop. Julie has lots of great ideas for crochet and also has a fab vegetable garden.
- Two Little Banshees is a creative blog written by Kate. She is a Mum to 4 girls and is into all sorts of crafts. Kate started quilting a while ago and now has a book published, detailing her own designs - Strip Savvy. She also does a lot of clothes sewing, including shirts for her husband.
- Foxs Lane is a very pictorial blog written by Kate. She is a Mum to 3 girls and is an organic farmer. This blog has lots of great photos of an Australian farm and beautiful countryside. Kate does crochet and knits lots of socks too.
Sunday, 5 October 2014
Favourite Craft Blogs - Australia
Even though I have now lived in Ireland for over a year, I still like to know what is happening in the craft world in Australia. One way of doing that, is reading several blogs, that have regular posts. These are my favourite ones: