Sunday 14 September 2014

Crochet leaves

I am thinking of starting a new project to celebrate Autumn.  I am unsure of what form this project will finally take, but I think it will epitomise Autumn with it's colours and critters.

The first part will involve leaves.


This lovely maple leaf pattern is from Red Heart.


This one is from BellaCrochet and I think it will look nice in a rust colour.  The pattern is for a hotpad, but I think I can reduce it's size by using finer yarn and smaller hook.


 This one is already Autumnal and is done by Art Threads.  I like the contrasting colour of the leaf seam.


This is quite a simple leaf, but will be useful to fill in spaces.  The pattern is by Wind Rose Fiber Studio.

I am still on the look out for some oak leaves, so may have to look in some of my books.  Hopefully next time I will be able to show some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.