Tuesday 28 April 2015

Crochet and Knitted Shawl Patterns - all free

I am really enjoying wearing my poncho (see previous post), but it is too warm to wear on some of our sunny Spring days.  However I do like the idea of just a light cover up without the restriction of sleeves ie. a shawl.  The shawl patterns below might fit the bill and they are free.


This knitted pattern looks quite simple and uses a light varigated wool yarn.  Pattern is here.


This knitted one is more summery.  Pattern is here.


I love the lacy design of this crocheted one.  Pattern is here.


Another nice ornate lacy design.  Pattern is here.

All these patterns are free from Garnstudio that produces Drops yarn.  When I was looking at these patterns, I discovered that there is going to be a sale of 35% off 21 types of wool yarn from 1 May - 31 May, which a real bargain.  Even if the yarn isn't on sale it seems that it is very reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.