Monday 18 August 2014

First blog post

Welcome to my new craft blog.  For those who do not know me I am an Australian who moved with my husband to Ireland just over a year ago.  For one reason or another moving to the other side of the world hasn't been as easy as we expected.  I was a passionate crafter in Oz and it has seemed to take a backseat due to all the other changes going on in our lives.  However I have now realised that I need to occupy my mind with something creative and not spend too much time worrying about other things.
I am starting this blog to 'force' me to get happening with things that I have thought that I would like to try and do.



As you can see I had big ideas planned before last Winter.  Luckily yarn is a good insulation material!


And I had plenty of inspiration!

I tend to get lots of ideas from what other crafters are up to....more on that in my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.